How to plan a party!
- Take a look at our website and choose what equipment you would like.
- Choose your venue. We have a great selection of [CATEGORY41]Indoor Venues[/]. Make sure your equipment will fit and that the access to the venue is suitable for you guests and us to get to. If you are unsure contact us and we will be happy to help.
- Set up times. A good recommendation for an indoor party is 2 hours. That's just enough time for the kids to burn of steam and not drive you up the wall! We recommend that you hire the hall for 3 hours, which is about the norm. This gives both you and us half an hour before and after party to set up and clear away. Example of this is: If you hire your hall from 12-3pm your party will time will be 12:30-2:30pm. Please note that we are flexible on times and duration as you hire the equipment per party and not the duration of the hire.
- Times to try and avoid. Most Indoor parties are around 2 hrs with a 3 hr hall hire as previously mentioned but we get very busy between 12:00 and 14:00 as we are normally dropping off or collecting equipment for the end of a morning party and start of an afternoon party. If you can arrange delivery and collection outside of theses popular times it always helps.
- How to book. contact us and your venue to check availability of both. We will require a small deposit to secure your booking, you will need to check with your venue to see what their conditions of hire are.
- Send out the invites. Watch your numbers when inviting people. it is very easy to invite the whole class and forget to account for parents and siblings! Make sure the invite includes the times of your party, your venue and a way for people to r.s.v.p (a phone number, email or even a return slip will be fine).
- Party Food. Keep it simple! You don't want to go home with left over sausage rolls or stale onion rings! The kids will be so busy burning of energy that they won't even notice how much food is there. If you simply just don't have the time we can take care of that for you too with our catering service.
- Party bags. These are one of those small things that always add that extra stress. why not let us take care of that with our [PRODUCT307]Popcorn & Pick & Mix[/], 20 Bags of pre Made Candy Floss and 20 portions of fresh boxed Popcorn (other quantities available). The great thing is kids can choose what they want. No sitting there the night before your party making up party bags. We turn up, set up and take it away again!
- Decorations. Its always nice to add your own touch to the party! We offer a wide range of themes and color schemes of decor. From single helium foil balloons to balloon bouquets and arches, banners, latex air balloons, plates cups and napkins...the list goes on! All you need to do is choose your theme and let us know. Just don't forget the pins to hang it all!
- Party Music. There's no party without music. We have a great stand alone PA sound system that can be used with a MP3 Player, Tablet or mobile phone or connect an SD Card or USB Stick with your own music. Why not even have all your party in one neat little bundle with our Disco Dome Boogie Bounce House!
Don't forget we are always happy to help if you want that something special and unique. Just drop us a line and one of our team will be happy to help! You can find all our details on our contact us Page. If you need any more inspiration take a look at Party Tips and Ideas.